- Analog inputs and outputs for the SIMATIC S7-1200
- Signal modules as separate modules;
can be used with all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs except the CPU 1211C
- Signal boards as modules for plugging onto the CPU where space is limited;
can be used with all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs
- Extremely short conversion times
- For connecting analog actuators and sensors without additional amplifiers
- For solving even more complex automation tasks
Analog expansion modules provide the option for using further analog inputs/outputs in addition to the existing integral analog inputs/outputs.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimal adaptation
- with analog signal modules, users can optimally adapt their controllers even to more complex tasks.
- signal boards can be used where space is limited or if only a few additional inputs/outputs are required. Each S7-1200 CPU can be modularly expanded by a signal board. This does not increase the mounting space required for the controller.
- Direct connection of sensors and actuators:
Up to 14 bit resolution and different input/output ranges permit the connection of sensors and actuators without an additional amplifier
If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
The signal modules have the same design features as the basic devices.
- Installation on DIN rails:
The modules are snapped onto the rail next to the CPU on the right and are electrically and mechanically connected to each other and to the CPU by the integral slide mechanism.
- Direct installation:
Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral lugs.
The signal boards are plugged directly into the receptacle on the front of each S7-1200 CPU.
Signal boards are plugged directly into the SIMATIC S7-1200 CPU and are thus electrically and mechanically connected to the CPU.
- The CPU mounting dimensions remain unchanged.
- All signal boards are easy to replace thanks to removable connecting terminals ("independent wiring").
Signal modules cannot be used with the CPU 1211C.
Signal boards can be used with all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs.
There are 15 products.
SIMATIC S7-1200, analog I/O SM 1234, 4 AI/2 AO, +/-10 V, 14-bit resolution or 0 (4)-20mA, 13-bit resolution
SIMATIC S7-1200, Analog input, SM 1231 RTD, 4xAI RTD module